(roll over image to click through slideshow…)
LOWER LEVEL APARTMENT
This inviting and stylish 2 bedroom apartment is on the first level. It has a modern living room, a vintage kitchen with modern updates, and two simple serene bedrooms. It contains a full bath and an inviting sitting porch. The entrance is in the rear of the building.
Sleeps 1-4 people
- Daily rate: $130 per day (*2-day minimum)
- Weekly rate: $110 per day
- Monthly rate: $78 per day
Occupancy tax of $8.00 per night will be added
- Pre-approved pets allowed with $25 non-refundable pet fee
The light-filled living room is furnished with contemporary quality leather furniture and accessories. It has a 40″ flat-screen TV and bamboo floors.
This whimsical and colorful space is a fully furnished eat-in kitchen. The adjacent entry porch overlooks the backyard greenery. Also includes dish ware, cookware, utensils, microwave, toaster and blender. Complimentary coffee & tea.
This is a tranquil room with a queen bed, larger closet, bamboo floors, and room-darkening window coverings.
This is a cozy and simply furnished bedroom with a full bed, large closet, bamboo floors, and room-darkening window coverings.
The bathroom includes bath/shower, towels and soap, shampoo and blow dryer.
Amenities (included in all apartments)
- Keyless digital locks on entry door — code changed every time
- Internet wifi
- Flat-screen TV with streaming Roku, Netflix and more…
- Baseboard or radiator heating
- Ceiling fans
- On-site parking
- Backyard picnic table nestled under a large Maple tree
- Room cleaning (available for long-term tenants)
- Hospitality taxes of 8.5% included in price
- Window ACs in various rooms
“I’ve been a guest at 217 on Main twice now and I love it! It’s a perfect place to stay and feel like your in a home away from home. I couldn’t ask for better amenities or location in town. Thank you!” ~JL
“Thanks again for letting us stay and the accommodations that were available were greatly appreciated. We really enjoyed how comfortable and cozy it was and we can definitely see ourselves come back to visit. Thanks and have a lovely rest of the weekend!” ~TL
When staying as our guest, please respect the property and furnishings
and be considerate of others in this shared building. Thank you.