(1) See our calendar below for the Blue, Green & Red units.
(2) …then contact us to reserve your space:
Let us know the details about your stay below.
Please note that we require a 2 night minimum stay for the Green door apartment.
We will get back to you within 24 – 48 hours to confirm you reservation.
When staying as our guest, please respect the property and furnishings. Be considerate of others in this shared building (and conscientious when using scented products). Thanks.
1) CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 p.m. / CHECK-OUT TIME: 11:00 a.m.
2) NO SMOKING INSIDE: If smoking outside, please close nearby doors and windows.
3) PETS are not permitted in the Red Door or Green Door apartments. We allow pets in the Blue Apartment with pre-approval. A $25 non-refundable deep-cleaning fee applies. We will provide clean-up bags for your use. Please be respectful of our other guests and pick up after your pet promptly.
4) PAYMENT: Payment in full must be received when reserving an apartment. If you will be staying more than one month, only the first month’s rent will be due when reserving, with monthly payments thereafter. If reserving more than one month in advance, a 50% deposit will or $200 whichever is lower, will be required at time of reservation with the remainder due two weeks prior to arrival. Invoices will be emailed and will include a link for online payment via credit card or PayPal. We do not accept checks.
5) CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations made more than 2 weeks prior to the reserved date are 100% refundable. Cancellations made 1-2 weeks before the reserved date are 50% refundable. Cancellations made less than 1 week before the reservation are not refundable except under certain conditions. Changes that result in a shortened stay are not refundable.
6) INSURANCE: The renter acknowledges that they are responsible for arranging adequate personal insurance to cover all members of their party, and this should include all travel, personal risks, injuries, and liabilities and any cancellation.
7) MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The Blue Door and the Red Door are limited to a maximum of 4 adults and the Green Door, a maximum of 7.
8) QUIET HOURS: The quiet hours in this shared building are between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Please be considerate of other guests and limit gatherings/parties to no more than 12 guests. Any use of the premises and common areas that disturbs other guests shall be deemed grounds for eviction.
9) NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: Cleaning supplies are available and a washer and dryer are on the premises should you need them. Extra linens and towels are provided.
10) 217 on Main is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occur while on their premises. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to the premises.
By making payment, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
“This apartment is fully stocked, neatly decorated, and conveniently located in downtown Viroqua. The hosts were very welcoming and readily available. I would certainly recommend staying here!” ~EM